After you’ve finished this action all of your Dropbox related documents will be deleted completely from your hard drive. Uninstall Dropbox from your Sidebar, if needed. If you’d like to do this, right-click on the Dropbox name and choose Eliminate from Sidebar. How to Delete the Dropbox Account on Mac? So, obviously, we will be talking a little about the uninstallation of all Dropbox. Dropbox is one of the software which can help you to save your files across cloud storage. It functions just like any other folder on your physical hard disk drive. When you drag and drop a file to Dropbox it automatically gets synchronized to other devices along with your Dropbox account logged in over the Internet.
How to Uninstall Dropbox?
Now, you have uninstalled the Dropbox app, you might not require the additional Dropbox files within the Dropbox folder. So, if you want to delete those files or folders from your driveway you just need to choose that Dropbox folder and then take it to the trash. Once you delete the account, the devices which were linked to the accounts like your computer, tablet computers, and even your phone won’t have the ability to sync anymore. You cannot even sign-in to your account on Dropbox .com. The shared files will not be accessible for you anymore and Dropbox will delete all your documents from its server.
1. Once you have uninstalled the program, you have to log-in to Dropbox .com which is the official website of Dropbox from Safari.
2. Input your own profile and go to Settings.
If you flashed the Dropbox app from your Mac, it won’t delete your Dropbox accounts or the documents it contains. So, if you would like to completely eliminate Dropbox from your computer then you have to manually delete the Dropbox account after you’ve uninstalled the software.
Steps to Remove Dropbox contextual menu
1. Open your Finder. Click on go and Go to Folder, or hold Shift+Cmd+G.
2. Sort in /Library and press go.
3. Delete the Dropbox HelperTools document by transferring it to the Junk. This will uninstall the Dropbox, the contextual menu in your own system (if you have it installed).
Steps to Uninstall Dropbox Application Settings
1. Open your Finder. Click on Go and then Go to Folder, or hold Shift+ Cmd+G.
2. Enter the Dropbox place. Type in /.dropbox and press Go.
3. Select all the contents of this /.dropbox folder and then move them into the Trash. This will eliminate your program configurations for Dropbox.