My Life's Resume
2015 – PRESENT
Coaching , Marketing, & Tech Consulting
Initiated new pioneering efforts combining accrued technical experiences with marketing & coaching. The result has been the creation of a set of multi-channel niche marketing platforms aimed at helping others like myself launch online revenue generation initiatives.
- The iMarket Network
- iMarket Coaching
- iMarket Marketing
- iMarket Support
- The American Veteran (TAV)
- The Black American Veteran (BAV)
1996 – 2015
Worked as a Security Officer after leaving the military in 1993. I entered technology as a customer service representative and managed to work my way to critical client support position. Shortly after I attained Microsoft certifications and began working my way from desktop support to systems administration before setting landing roles as senior level administration/engineering. Resigned full time October 2015. Full list of jobs I bothered to keep on my professional resume:
- American Cancer Society – 2013 – 2015
- WorldPay – 2010 – 2013
- Silverton Bank (Xpect SVC) – 6/2009 – 8/2000
- Turner – TBS (Pyramid Consulting) – 1/2009 – 5/2009
- The Results Companies – 7/2008 – 10/2008
- BCD Travel – 2006 – 2008
- Main Street Bank – 2004 – 2006
- Technical Consulting:
- nuSolutions Technology Services, llc – 2003 – 2015
- WebMD – 1999 – 2001
- Hewlett-Packard – 1996 – 1999
- Guards Mark Security – 1994 – 1996
- Maximum Security – 1993 – 1994
- US Army – 1988 – 1993
- Professional Resume.
1988 – 1993
- Enlisted in the “US Army” as a “Combat Engineer (MOS 12B)” and left for basic training shortly after graduating from high school in 1988.
- Entered the US Army as “Private First Class (PFC)”. Spent 14 weeks of basic training at the “Fort Leonard Wood” training facility.
- First tour of duty: “Wildflecken, West Germany” as a “Combat Engineer (MOS 12B)” in the “54th Engineer Battalion”, “130th Engineer Brigade”.
- Deployed to the “Gulf War” in “Saudi Arabia” for “Operation Desert Storm” in January 1990 with the then “54th Engineer Battalion.
- Served as a “Team Leader” while driving and maintaining the “M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC)” and performing various missions during the push by US and allied forces into “Kuwait”.
- Returned from “Gulf War, Desert Storm” in May 1991.
- Re-enlisted for a second tour of duty in June 1991.
- Second tour of duty: “Ft. Benning”, GA in July, 1991.
- Promoted to rank of “Sergeant (E5)” in March, 1993.
- Reclassified to “Bridge Crewman (MOS 12C)”. Received reclassification training at “Ft. Leonard Wood”.
- Processed out of the “US Army” as “E5” with an “Honorable Discharge” December 1993.
- One (1) year National Guard commitment, LaGrange, GA.
Who Am I?
- Born Marvin P. Cummingson February 7, 1970 at “Grady Memorial” hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The oldest of “four” kids all of whom were raised by our loving mother “Delores Johnson”.
- Technical enthusiast specializing in the areas of small, mid, and enterprise level network and server administration.
- Casual web designer with a key emphasis on WordPress installation, template modification, and overall website re-design.
- Entrepreneur and small business technical consultant.
- Intermediate runner, cyclist, and mountain biker with a firm appreciation of the outdoors.
- Amateur photographer and videographer.
- Devry University – 1994 (Incomplete)
- Herzing College – 1996 (Associates)
- American Intercontinental University (AIU) – 1998 (Incomplete)
- 2nd Corinthians 5:17 (Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new)
- Be willing to Die chasing your Dreams.
- Embrace, empower, enhance, and evolve on premises of change and prosperity.
- Initiate creation of online platforms designed to promote personal growth.
- Utilize social networking as a medium for promoting marketing campaigns centered on financial independence.
- Continued conceptualization and design of solutions which aid in the ability to increase earning potential.
Political Stance / Affiliations:
- New politically activated Democrat. The state of political affairs in the US is appalling. I have no choice but to RESIST and lend my energies where applicable.