Politically Incorrect & Socially Dysfunctional
An outspoken, non-pandering, unapologetic, & unwavering persona / alter ego through which I share opinions on political and or social issues which effect my mental state, both directly & indirectly.
It's OK to Be Different. It's OK not to Fit.
Live Life! Be You!
- Born Marvin P. Cummings
- Native Atlanta, Georgia
- Youth Residence: East Lake Meadows
- Elementary School: Charles R. Drew
- High School: East Atlanta High
- Graduation: 1988
- College: Herzing, Atlanta
- Degree: Associates Degree – Information Systems
- US Army
- Enlistment: July 1988
- MOS: 12B Combat Engineer
- Basic Training: Fort Leonardwood, MO
- Active Duty: Wildflecken, West Germany
- Combat Campaign: Operation Desert Storm / Shield
- Tour of Duty: Fort Benning, GA
- Discharge: Honorable – December 1993
- Current: Career / Life Change – Self Employed
- Resigned: Sr. Data Center Engineer – 2015
- IT Consulting: nuSolutions TS, LLC – est. 2003 – 2015.
- Various IT: 1996 – 2015
- Security Officer: 1994 – 1996
- Military Service: 1988 – 1993
- Life’s Resume
This is custom heading element
Marvin P. Cummings
- Born Marvin P. Cummings on February 7, 1970 at “Grady Memorial” hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The oldest of “four” kids all of whom were raised by our loving mother “Delores Johnson”.
- Technical enthusiast specializing in the areas of small, mid, and enterprise level network and server administration.
- Casual web designer with a key emphasis on WordPress installation, template modification, and overall website re-design.
- Entrepreneur and small business technical consultant.
- Intermediate runner, cyclist, and mountain biker with a firm appreciation of the outdoors.
US. Army - Desert Storm
- Enlistment July 1988 as Private First Class Cummings.
- Basic Training Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
- 1st Tour of duty Wildflecken, West Germany Cco 54th Engr. Bn.
- Re-enlisted Dec-1990.
- Operation Desert Storm – Jan 1991 – May-1991.
- 2nd tour of duty Ft. Benning, Ga.
- Promoted Sgt (E5) Promotion March 1993.
- MOS re-classification 1993.
- 12B to 12C – Combat Vehicle Crewman.
- Honorable Discharge Dec 1993.