2015 - PRESENT
Coaching , Marketing, & Tech Consulting
I decided to initiate a new pioneering effort to combine accrued technical experiences with marketing & coaching. The result has been the creation of a set of multi-channel niche marketing platforms I use to help others like myself launch online revenue generation initiatives.
Pioneering efforts are documented and promoted through my coaching & marketing website: IM MCummings
Website URL: http://immcummings.com
1996 - 2015
Worked as a Security Officer after leaving the military in 1993. I entered technology as a customer service representative and managed to work my way to critical client support position. Shortly after I attained Microsoft certifications and began working my way from desktop support to systems administration before setting landing roles as senior level administration/engineering. Resigned full time October 2015. Full list of jobs I bothered to keep on my resume:
- US Army – 1988 – 1993
- Maximum Security – 1993 – 1994
- Guards Mark Security – 1994 – 1996
- Hewlett-Packard – 1996 – 1999
- WebMD – 1999 – 2001
- Technical Consulting:
- nuSolutions Technology Services, llc – 2003 – 2015
- Main Street Bank – 2004 – 2006
- BCD Travel – 2006 – 2008
- The Results Companies – 7/2008 – 10/2008
- Turner – TBS (Pyramid Consulting) – 1/2009 – 5/2009
- Silverton Bank (Xpect SVC) – 6/2009 – 8/200
- WorldPay – 2010 – 2013
- American Cancer Society – 2013 – 2015
1988 - 1993
- Enlisted in the “US Army” as a “Combat Engineer (MOS 12B)” and left for basic training shortly after graduating from high school in 1988.
- Entered the US Army as “Private First Class (PFC)”. Spent 14 weeks of basic training at the “Fort Leonard Wood” training facility.
- First tour of duty: “Wildflecken, West Germany” as a “Combat Engineer (MOS 12B)” in the “54th Engineer Battalion”, “130th Engineer Brigade”.
- Deployed to the “Gulf War” in “Saudi Arabia” for “Operation Desert Storm” in January 1990 with the then “54th Engineer Battalion.
- Served as a “Team Leader” while driving and maintaining the “M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC)” and performing various missions during the push by US and allied forces into “Kuwait”.
- Returned from “Gulf War, Desert Storm” in May 1991.
- Re-enlisted for a second tour of duty in June 1991.
- Second tour of duty: “Ft. Benning”, GA in July, 1991.
- Promoted to rank of “Sergeant (E5)” in March, 1993.
- Reclassified to “Bridge Crewman (MOS 12C)”. Received reclassification training at “Ft. Leonard Wood”.
- Processed out of the “US Army” as “E5” with an “Honorable Discharge” December 1993.
- One (1) year National Guard commitment, LaGrange, GA.
Current list of platforms:
- iMarket Coaching – an online learning platform for people in need of life, personal, or business coaching. The platform also serves as a launching platform for those looking to launch their own coaching businesses.
- iMarket Marketing – an online learning platform for people in need of guidance in launching online marketing campaigns. The platform also serves as a launching platform for those looking to launch their own marketing coaching business.
- Beauty Ugly – a multi-channel, niche, affiliate, inbound, internet, marketing, and community engagement platform. This network consists of several channels through which users are able to generate residual income from efforts centered around their own marketing strategies. (work on this content). The network consists of the following channels:
- Academy – an online learning community allowing members to create courses on various topics for free or fee.
- Blogging – content marketing strategy consisting of over 40 blogging sites through which users can promote marketing strategies. See the Usage Scenarios page for examples on how to use this network.
- Dating – an online dating component allowing single marketers to promote marketing efforts into their dating efforts. Traffic generation purposes.
- Hosting – a web hosting service allowing marketers to launch new websites with little management overhead.
Who Am I?
- Born Marvin P. Cummingson February 7, 1970 at “Grady Memorial” hospital in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The oldest of “four” kids all of whom were raised by our loving mother “Delores Johnson”.
- Technical enthusiast specializing in the areas of small, mid, and enterprise level network and server administration.
- Casual web designer with a key emphasis on WordPress installation, template modification, and overall website re-design.
- Entrepreneur and small business technical consultant.
- Intermediate runner, cyclist, and mountain biker with a firm appreciation of the outdoors.
- Amateur photographer and videographer.
- Devry University – 1994 (Incomplete)
- Herzing College – 1996 (Associates)
- American Intercontinental University (AIU) – 1998 (Incomplete)
- 2nd Corinthians 5:17 (Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new)
- Embrace, empower, enhance, and evolve on premises of change and prosperity.
- Initiate creation of online platforms designed to promote personal growth.
- Utilize social networking as a medium for promoting marketing campaigns centered on financial independence.
- Continued conceptualization and design of solutions which aid in the ability to increase earning potential.
Political Stance / Affiliations:
- New politically activated Democrat. The state of political affairs in the US is appalling. I have no choice but to RESIST and lend my energies where applicable.